The Construction Sup warned us the basement stage of the building process would be slow and take approximately three months to complete. While things were moving fast in the beginning, with the excavation and grading stages, everything since has included a week or longer of uneventful watching and waiting. At the end of the day, we are happy with the progress being made and love being able to share with ya’ll each of those small steps.
- This week’s updates include:
- The long awaited movement of the neighbor’s utility pedestal to the property line
- Plumbing work in the basement
- Additional rough grading around the house and in the basement/garage
- Crushed rock being laid in preparation for pouring the concrete floor