Last week I mentioned how we sent an email to the builder, expressing concern about a few areas on external walls that the spray foam installers missed. We included these photos highlighting those spots:
As anticipated, the builder was easy to work with and had the issue corrected within days of our communication. This cleared the way for the county to do another code inspection (which passed) and allows the builder to move on to the next step in the build process: Drywall!
Yesterday, Derek and I swung by the construction site and saw that the material was in the process of being delivered. We decided to stop by again this afternoon to grab a quick video and some pictures of the house progress to date.